Sunday, May 29, 2011


today i decided to see if there was any new updates for repsnapper out there, and there was, i guess the version i was using was older than i thought, but for the most part it worked for me,  well today i found there was a newer version of it out there here it is so far it has worked well for me, though i have a few files that it still dose not like and that make it crash for some reason. i even tried to export them using sketchup and i still got the same result when i tried to generate gcode from them.

but i will do some more prints with it soon so that i can show you how much better it is working. it is working allot better now. i just wish they had some way i could tell them apart when they come out with a new version,

No comments:

Post a Comment