- they are willing to help people out when they are stuck.
- it is a growing community.
- eager to learn .
- willing to adapt, and fairly fast to adapt too i have noticed.
- for the most part i would have to say it is very transparent with how it operates on a whole.
- for the retailers i have delt with so far makergear, ultimachine, and techzone. they all show they want to support this community
- willing to donate time, parts, and money to help get clubs, schools and other places that need help to get this technology working for them.
i would like to see what other people like about this community. i know it is not perfect, and nor am i there are things that get under my skin like any other person.
please leave a comment about what you like.