i found a temporary PSU any how, it is a better one from a case that i would rather not use for the reprap, though i will say this man is it quiet. i did get a board from sparkfun that helped me out allot, i still want to try to make my own with the power resistors built into it.
but here is the fun part,the stepper on my x axis seems to not like me or is some how dead all it will do is jitter no matter the driver or way it is plugged in, so i will have to take that stepper off to see if i can't find the issue with it, there all the same steppers and there wired all the same way so i am not sure where the issue is coming from.
this is the culprit. i think i am going to need another stepper again.
also on the x axis both my end stops do not seems to work, so i will have to try to look into that too, i have a few more spares to build and i will try those, i will also have to check to see what the issue is too, i am sure i built them right,
well thats most of what i have been up too any how, i will try to post more on the updates i want to try to get it printing by the end of the week i hope.
and i have notices lately that i have been getting allot of new followers from all over the world i just wanted to say thanks.